It was 1945 when, upon the rubble left by the bombings in the Second World War, 41 winegrowers from Marino constituted the cooperative wine cellar named Cantina Cooperativa di Marino, headquartered in a ruined facility, formerly the Enopolio in Ciampino, then a district of the town of Marino. This was the germ that, with various developments, generated the facility now located in Marino at Via del Divino Amore 347. A facility that has grown today from many standpoints: in terms of production, quality, renown, and representation, becoming a company of national importance by Decree no. 24474/85 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forests. This was followed by a succession of honours, resulting also from the investments made in order to be a company that was increasingly eco-friendly and increasingly dedicated to valorising the wines of the Castelli Romani area, planted on the slopes of the Latium Volcano, from Frascati to Velletri.